Radis Community Care is committed to creating a safe environment in which people are recognised and valued. We recognise individual differences and needs and encourage diversity among our workforce and client groups. Management and staff are committed to providing equality of opportunity. We strive to develop a culture in which any form of discrimination is known to be unacceptable and where individuals are confident enough to bring complaints without fear.
Everyone is entitled to a working environment where:
- We promote dignity and respect for all.
- We recognise and value individual differences and contributions.
- We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, intimidation, victimisation, bullying or harassment.
- Decisions are based on merit.
- All people are able to give their best.
Every effort will be made to ensure that all practices and procedures follow and exceed the legal requirements and good practice as recommended by the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually and Radis will promote awareness of the policy.